Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Wedding Weekend!

My little brother is a married man!  And my new sister is amazing! 

I'm on my dad's computer right now, so I don't have any pictures to post, but I did want to update anyone who likes to be "in the know."  The girls and I are still in California, right now, after a fun wedding weekend.  We LOVE being with Nana and Granddad.  It'll be sad to leave. 

I'll give more updates later, with some great pictures, but for now, I'll see you on the flip side! :)

1 comment:

  1. OK.....good to know they made it down the aisle and all.....but pictures are significant! Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete