Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 30, 2011

I just realized that I didn't post these pics of Riley.  These shorts were super-fun to make, and they're in that same cute fabric from Noelle's bustle dress.  Plus, look at this pose. Ha!  She's turning into a little model, this one.  (Yikes.)

I made the shorts from this tutorial from no big dill (amazing, by the way).  I added a slightly longer cuff, but otherwise, I followed her all the way. :)


Then I put a simple applique on this long-sleeved t-shirt.  You can tell; Riley loves it.

On another note, I think I need to get Riley some cute brown (slouchy?) boots.  How adorable is the tights/leggings and boots look on a toddler (as opposed to a 7+ month preggo)?

No comments:

Post a Comment