Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 9, 2011

Kona

So... how much time and money do you think it would take for Mike to make a reasonably nice dog house? Because seriously, Kona is going to be the death of me... or at least my sanity.

The sad thing is that it's not really her fault-- most of it. She can't help it that she's so excited we're home, she's been puking all over the house. She can't help it that her hair covers the entire house, even right after I've vacuumed. She can't help it that she stinks to high heaven, even after a bath. But she can help it that she's been jumping up on the couches as soon as I leave the house, or even when I take a nap. And she definitely doesn't have to try to eat grass or make a bolt for it if we stop watching her when we let her out.

That's why I wasn't too quick to move the chairs when the girls unwittingly did this. That'll show you, dog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment