Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, September 18, 2011

Fall Collection Photoshoot

 We went out to the Arboretum with Stephanie on Friday, so we could grab some new pics of the little ladies.  And while we were doing that, why not get some of the girls in new clothes I made??  Bonus! :)

We didn't get everything in Riley's "fall collection," but here are a few.  And by the way, the girls are at awesome size stages right now.  Riley's about a head taller, but because their body types are so different, they can wear a lot of the same outfits-- things are just shorter on Riley.  Makes it pretty nice for Mom. :)

After Noelle and I got to see a hedgehog, live and in person, at Cosley, this dress was a good starting point for her.  I heart this Michael Miller fabric!


I actually took a 24-month Carter's onesie and refashioned it into this dress for Riley.  She sure is skinny, that one!  Plus, the knit of the onesie stretched when I added the skirt. 

Check out the shoes (waaaaay too small for her) that she put on herself. :)

I know, I know... You were starting to think my kiddos were always perfectly behaved (ha!)... but it wasn't all sunshine.  In Noelle's defense, she was sitting on a pretty cold rock.

This is actually a reversible tunic.  It's a little big, but hey!  Riley can still be wearing it when she's five or so!

And this is my pride and joy, right now. :)  Look at that amazing fabric!  It makes me drool.  And I love how this top turned out-- especially since I made the pattern myself!  

And it even layers... a long-sleeved top could go under it, too.

A little hippie-inspired look for Riley.  The guy at Yogli-Mogli, by the way, called her sleeves "epic."  Agreed, Nate.  Agreed.

We've got to get a little goofy, right?



... and a LOT sweet!






Love how the clothes turned out.  Love the girls more. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment