Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

More fun cuteness

This is a little late, but I haven't blogged in a while, and I'm thinking the girls aren't really going to let me write, so I thought I'd add these pictures.  We had another great playdate with the Barnetts (again-- love them!). 

Before we left, I put ALL of Noelle's hair in pigtails.  It may, possibly, have been the best parenting decision I ever made.  I mean, how adorable does she look?!


The girl's on a mission... and looks so old!


Notice the smiley flowers behind Riley.  She was trying to imitate them. :)

Noelle LOVES looking at the fish.  In fact, she's sitting next to me right now and yelling, "FEESH!!"


Oh, and she also really was digging throwing rocks into the water.

Little goofball...

Two adventurers make their way throw the roses. 
(How they didn't get caught by thorns is beyond me!)

And.... step!

No comments:

Post a Comment