Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Bustle and Baloney Face

Riley did not nap today.  Instead, she talked for two hours straight.  Two hours!  I even went into the room, twice, to tell her to be quiet and sleep.  No dice. 

Apparently, she either really was not tired (even though her mom was!), or she's running on adrenaline.  Because something put her into a hilarious mood.  Here was the result.  You'll want to click on this picture to see the full thing, enlarged...

 

Or maybe Riley just thought it was funny that I'm seven months pregnant, was lying on the floor trying to get a good picture of Noelle's new dress, and that I got sneak-attacked by Little Sister, who plopped herself squarely on my tummy.

Whatever it was, even though my dress pictures were less than successful, I LOVE the Riley collage!

Here's the dress.  I love this owl/tree/heart cord fabric.  And I really love that big, cheesy grin on Noelle's face.
 

A little ribbon detail...


Here's the shot I was trying to get.  The bustle in back!  It's so freaking cute, and I swear I'll get a good picture at some point!

What a sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment