Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Butterflies in the Park

I'm a nerd.  This is a pretty established fact.  And I took it to a new level, making the girls coordinating butterfly tops and then bringing them to the park in those tops.  And I may have brought my camera, too.  But only because they're so darn cute at the park!  (And maybe because they were coordinated... just a little.)

Noelle's been walking for a little while now, and she has truly come alive.  She loves exploring and wandering and running.  And she has a good level of caution, too, so I don't have to live in perpetual fear that she's going to throw herself off the playset.  Riley is opening up, too.  As my super-cautious child, she often refuses to go down the slides-- even the little ones.  But yesterday, she was sliding non-stop.  Even if it was mostly down the baby slides, we'll take it. 


Before we left... I love these girls!!

Look at that amazing double-chin!

Synchronized sliding

Running, running, running!



Swinging is a definite favorite for both girls.


Riley, being SO brave!


Totally worth bringing the camera, don't ya think?

No comments:

Post a Comment