Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

bath time gets even better

Riley and I have had the same bath time routine since she was able to crawl. I strip her down in her room, place her on the floor, and allow her to crawl after me while I go to the tub to get the water warming up. She then hoists herself up, holding onto the side of the tub, and attempts to splash the water coming from the faucet. Yesterday, however, was a first in bath time. We went through the normal strip-crawl-and-hoist routine, but I'm guessing it's the running water that did it because as Riley reached out to splash the small waterfall from the faucet, she duplicated it with one of her own. I almost wet myself, laughing about it, but I figured that-- at that point-- there was enough liquid on the floor. I picked her up, dropped her in the tub, turned off the water, pulled the plug, washed her legs, let the water drain, then re-plugged the tub, let in the fresh water, and off we went. It was actually pretty nice; at least I was reasonably certain that we had a pee-free bath. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment