Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

World's Sweetest Sisters

Stephanie came over yesterday and brought the girls some new shirts. Personally, I think they accurately describe both girls, even though that means it needs to be a joint honor.  Stephanie and I grilled Riley for her strategy in one-upping her little sister in the sweetest category, but she wasn't very forthcoming.  All the better.  They're both super sweet.  Look at this abundance of love they displayed...


And it continued later in the day, when Mommy had to play photographer.  I'm sure you'll notice a huge discrepancy in picture quality but not in adorableness. :)

Both girls, as I've mentioned, love snuggling up to their little brother.  And they really like holding his hand. 

I love how Noelle is lovingly looking after Brooks in this one.

Riley wanted to get in on the action, so she reached down from her perch on the couch to squeeze Brooks' hand, too.



 

I am amazed, every day, at how blessed I am to have these three little ones.  They can be boogers, too, but they are incredible creations.  Thank you, you three sweet little stinkers, for being you!

No comments:

Post a Comment