Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Dancing Pants

My friend, Connie, introduced me to this amazing clothing company called Matilda Jane.  Check them out-- they're stuff is amazingly cute and classy.

Connie sent the link to me after reading about my ruffle addiction. They have these big ruffle pants that look pretty cool and comfy. Connie described then as glorified pajama pants. Ummm... Yes, please! And get this-- they have them in adult sizes! I may need 8 of them. :) Or... I could try to make them!

Actually, the day I first saw them, I couldn't wait, so I whipped Riley up a pair. Apparently, the MJ's are made with a thicker knit fabric. I had this apple fabric in a nice soft knit. And I decided that I'd make them more like leggings with the big ruffle at the bottom. Then she could wear them on their own or under anything she wanted.


Look at this pose!! Totally of her own accord. :)



I'm happy to say that she and I were both pleased with the result. I thought she looked adorable, and she dubbed them her "dancing pants." Plus, if they're in the drawer, they're the pants she'll choose. That's the biggest praise I think I can get. :)

I've made two more pairs of dancing pants-- one for Riley and one for Noelle. After all, we are crazy for dance parties.

No comments:

Post a Comment