Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, December 3, 2011

More birthday goods

Confession-- I may have let Noelle open her birthday present from Nana and Granddad yesterday.  I didn't want to admit it, but then my dad asked me, point blank.  Yes, he had told me, earlier, that we could feel free to open it, but I had this feeling that I maybe should have waited till the actual day.  (And maybe that Nana didn't know it was going to get an early open?  Hehe.)  Now, don't get me wrong; I don't regret having her open it.  Besides, as you'll recall, she was already dressed for the occasion.  Ha! 

Remember how much Noelle loves her My Little Pony hot air balloon?  Well, the pony goodness continued with something never before seen in the Green household... a remote control car! 

Note the little lady's focus:


I'm almost 100% sure she's saying, "Got me!" (one of her favorite phrases) here. :)




And just so you can see how cool this thing is, here's Pinkie Pie, driving Twilight Sparkle around.  I'm sure that, next, they'll take a flight in Twilight Sparkle's hot air balloon.  

*Note: Let me say that Twilight Sparkle is an absurdly long name for a pony, especially a little one.  Sheesh.

Thanks, Nana and Granddad!  This thing rocks! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment