Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, December 19, 2011

Big Man

We got an adorable outfit in the mail from Chuck and Pattie Olson, and I couldn't wait to get Brooks into it.  Sure, it's a little big on him, but he doesn't complain.  I decided that a little photo shoot was in order.  And since the big guy is lifting his head like a champ-- and I love his squishy little face!-- this may be my favorite set of pictures so far!

 
 Little hot rod!!

 
No one has ever accused me of having a lack of expression.  Looks like Brooks may be following in my footsteps. :)


 



Can you believe how big he's getting?  Nana and Granddad, betcha can't wait to get out here, huh? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment