Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Behold!

 I hope you're ready to behold some pretty amazing outfits.  You'll recall that I made a fairly remarkable journey to Goodwill to secure something for the Wheaton tennis Christmas get-together.  Well, what's an ugly shirt if it's not accompanied by the appropriate make-up and hair?  I mean, go big or go home.  I'm pretty pleased with how the look turned out:
Mike said it looked like I had walked right out of Marion, Indiana (his words-- not mine).  Note the curly-cue in the hair, the poof, and the big bow.  And the embroidery speaks for itself. 

Brooks didn't want to be left out, so I whipped him up a baby ugly sweater.  He wears it well, don't you think?  He's so cute, you'd almost forget his attire.

 We headed over to the Bowens' place, and we suited Edison up, too.  These two boys are definitely going to be buds.  I can just feel it.

Camera-happy Noelle wanted in.

This is her saying, "Hi, Baby!"  I love how she has Edison's full attention.

The Green contingency:


Leah can always be relied on for some sweet attire. :)  I want those socks.

And here's the whole clan!  In case you're wondering, Leah and I were the only ones who really succeeded in ugly-ing ourselves up.  It's not that my friends are too cute to ever look ugly (even though they are).   I love these girls so much, ugly sweaters/denim or no. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment