Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 23, 2011

Hilarity

The girls have been nothing short of hilarious this morning. All of this has taken place within the last two hours. Merry Christmas Eve Eve to me!

As I made a turn in the car, Noelle yelled out, "Whoooooa!"
-------
During the same car ride, Riley all of a sudden scoffed (yeah. scoffed.) and said, "Mom! You forgot to bring my cup!"
------
We pulled out of the Starbucks drive-thru, and Riley told Noelle, "Mommy's getting coffee, so she's not crabby."
------
I put a present for Stephanie under the tree, and Riley almost fell over with excitement as she screamed, "LOOK! It's under the tree!!!"
------
And a conversation between the two little ladies--

Riley: I know you're okay, but do you have poopies?

Noelle: No.

Riley: Yes. I smell you, Noelle.

No comments:

Post a Comment