Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

Birthday or birth-fortnight

Noelle's birthday has been an extended affair-- and the actual day isn't even here yet.  We celebrated with Mike's family on Thanksgiving.  Today, I made a jumper for her to wear on the actual day.  And my parents' present arrived today.  Then, we'll do something with our family of five on Sunday.  But I'm bad at waiting, so I tried her jumper on her this afternoon.  I think it's perfect for her-- bright and happy. 

As I'm looking at these pictures, it makes me laugh that I just described her as bright and happy, and she's looking very stoic.  It is what it is.  I wanted to highlight the jumper.  Look at the cute Patty Young fabric.  I love those cute little girls on the front with their pigtails.  I think the blonde one must be modeled after Noelle. :)

I put little flutter straps on it.  I'm digging how they turned out!


For more (and better) pictures, tune back in Sunday or Monday... or join us at Wheaton Bible on Sunday.  Noelle will be modeling her birthday jumper there! :)

2 comments: