Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, December 2, 2011

ONE MONTH!

 It's been about a week since Brooks turned one month, but I promise, I actually took these pictures on November 27th.  And can I just say-- it's December?! What?!? 

Anyway, I didn't get great shots.  Bummer.  First, I put him in this cute little number which combined adorable manliness and, in combo with the red blanket, a little Christmas flair.  What I didn't realize was that the hood would try to eat him alive.  Poor guy.  Then, as happened with both girls, he developed some wicked baby acne.  Oh, how I loathe baby acne.  And I think it's because of my hormones, so sorry, kids.  I'll take the blame on this one.  But Brooks, of course, is still very very handsome.  And he's a whole one month!  Woohoo!  So here you go-- his abbreviated one month session. :)



"Mom, I'm pretty done here.  But thanks for inviting Dino to the party."

No comments:

Post a Comment