Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Christmas Playdates

We have been social butterflies, this week leading up to Christmas.  Yesterday, we had a ridiculously fun playdate with Bella and Vinny.  These kids are just so cute and fun.  We had a blast. 

We went over to Wheaton Bible, so Riley could show us all how to rock out in the play zone.  Bella and Riley loved it, enjoying themselves while climbing and sliding.  Noelle climbed up at one point and inadvertently made her way down the slide.  I think that-- besides being quite a shock-- she bonked her head, too.  So she pretty much refused to go within three yards of the play zone from that point on.  Oh, my little chickens. :)

After dashing through the play zone, we went out to the cafe area for a "picnic" lunch.  That's when I realized that I hadn't gotten a picture of all the kiddos.


Mmmmm... Delicious!

I needed something better than that, so Amanda and I had them pose in front of one of the many trees.  Bella needed a little coercion... thus, the silly faces:

 That distracted her long enough to get this shot:
Wait, Riley, we said that this wasn't a silly face! :)

Then, tonight, we got to see one of my dear friends-- Jennifer Marie!  I'm always really excited to see her, but I was even more pumped tonight because she and her husband just announced that they're having a BABY!!!  We like babies around here.  And she and Kent are going to be phenomenal parents.  See, they're totally ready for the "(s)he's here!" picture already!  Ha!


The Hrivnak women:

Brooks, posing like the little angel he is. :)


Loads of blondes!!

And I'll leave you with this-- a sister pic with two smiling girls! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment