Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, August 12, 2011

A Triumph!

Remember Jennifer Paganelli and her amazing fabric and patterns?  I only mentioned them last post, but I just wanted to rekindle your memory.  Well, after completing my first-go at the Mary's Fancy Sash Dress, I started on the REAL mission: a flowergirl dress for Uncle B and Aunt Kelsey's wedding.  Riley and a sweet seven-year-old are going to be flinging petals together, and I was honored when Kelsey asked me to make the flowergirl dresses.  She sent me a picture of the kind of thing she liked, and as I was perusing patterns, I stumbled on Girl's World

But enough intro.  Today, it's time for the Big Reveal (I've been watching some HGTV)... 

With the exception of a flower pin, that Riley is holding, and will go on the sash, I finished Riley's dress yesterday!  Ready, set... go!







I LOVED making this.  And I really think it turned out lovely.  Plus, it's with an ivory linen, so it feels really nice on.  Thanks, Kelsey, for giving me a go at it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment