Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I may have mentioned this...

Okay, so I know I've been, well, maybe a little addicted to sewing and talking about sewing.  I just can't help myself.  It, literally, keeps me awake at night.  I lie there, thinking of all the new fun things I can do.  And sites like this are no help at all: Sewing in No-Man's Land.  I just added it to my sidebar because, holy cow, she has AMAZING clothes and free tutorials, and she tops it all off with phenomenal photography.  Really, if you have any interest in clothing, sewing, kids or photos, click the link and browse a little. 

But anyway, I digress.  I'm almost finished with my Get-Done-Before-Leaving-for-Door-County sewing queue.  Only thing left is a headband for the second flowergirl in B's wedding.  It's easy and pretty darn mindless.  I can do it tonight while zoning out to something like "Modern Family". 

But I wanted to share my latest completed project, which turned out so cute.  Noelle had just taken a bath and wasn't particularly in the mood for pictures, but we're leaving tomorrow for Door County and then California, so she got to tough it out.  She'll be wearing this little number to the wedding, so hopefully we'll get some better shots there.



And we don't want her diap-y showing underneath, even if it does have cute Disney characters on it, so I also made this little "fun surprise" diaper cover.


Okay, so her diaper still shows a little, but it won't when the dress is on. 

On another note, I love how she's chunking up!  This is my little PEANUT!  And she's got a (relatively) chubby tummy! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment