Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 29, 2011

A little more story

Here are a few more pictures that Steve sent me from our time at Plum Loco Farm.

Noelle and the largest goose I've ever seen (geese... gross) have a staring content.  But my favorite part of this photo, by far, is Mike's hand holding Noelle back, keeping the goose from winning the contest with an unfair nibbling advantage.


Riley and Ben were both pretty enamored with that fluffy caterpillar, even if their love did, on occasion, take the form of chucking the poor thing a couple yards and poking and prodding it. 

I'm just going to ignore the fact that Noelle is putting a public play toy in her mouth.  Oh my gosh, even as I type it, I just want to puke.  But seriously, the play area at this place was amazing.  It had a little house, store and, ummm, carpenter's shop.

Steve has been nice enough to sit in the backseat, in between the two girls.  On this occasion, Riley was really liking the camera.  She posed pretty darn well, if you ask me.




Saturday morning, we loaded the girls and Steve into the back seat again, and we headed out, in search of some Farmers' Markets. We found a couple semi-disappointing ones, but the girls didn't seem to mind.

"From then on, if I was going anywhere, I was running."





After all, the places had grass, gravel and tractors.  What more could a girl want?

No comments:

Post a Comment