Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

A Sad Week (or so) in Pictures

We've had a rocky week here at the Green household.  I'll let the pics tell the story, for the most part...

On Tuesday morning, Noelle woke up, having puked in her bed at some point.  Other than that, she actually seemed okay, so we played like normal.  Then she had a physical therapy appointment.  Since she was acting normal, I decided we could go.  We got there, she colored a little, walked around the waiting room, said, "hi" to a guy there, and turned around and puked all over.  After catching as much as I could in my hands, stripping her shirt off and apologizing profusely to everyone, I threw her-- shirtless-- in the car to head back home.


Meanwhile, Riley woke up, looking like THIS!
 She reacts like crazy to mosquito bites, and I'm thinking that's what happened there.  Lovely, huh?


 Noelle took a turn for the worse and spent Wednesday and Thursday like this:


Then, on Friday, Riley woke up from her nap with a 102 temp.  

Noelle, although better, was still up and down.  And she wants to be so much like her big sister that she got a little swollen, too.

This is never a good sign.  This was where Riley felt most comfortable at the moment, it seems.  I think she just chose the closest place to lie down.

Oh, and she somehow managed to get a bug bite under her OTHER eye, so that one swelled up, too.

Then, I spent pretty much all of Saturday and Sunday like this.
 You'll see that I have a few friends accompanying my in bed.  This was Riley's doing.  My sweet little girl wanted to make sure I had every possible comfort.

Sadly, she got to spend Sunday (and currently, Monday morning) in a similar fashion.  Thank you, Daddy, for getting Ratatouille from the library.  Riley made it through that one quite a few times this weekend.

Plus, Sunday, while all this was happening, Kona felt left out, so she threw up-- I kid you not-- no fewer than 20 times throughout the day.  Plus, I got to step on some in the middle of the night last night.

Here's to a better week!

No comments:

Post a Comment