Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sweet, sweet girl

I have to take just a moment to record a couple of the absolutely sweet and adorable things Riley has been saying lately.

Noelle was eating her dinner, using a fork for the first time. Riley, sitting next to her little sister and exclaimed, "Look at you! You are doing amazing!"

This pregnancy has been rough on me, and I've spent quite a bit of time lying on the couch, trying to encourage the girls to play independently with Duplos and "read" to each other. Riley has sensed this and will often climb up next to me on the couch, snuggle in and say, "I'm sorry you're not feeling good!"

There are many more where those come from, but those will do for now. I love this sweet girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment