Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, June 10, 2011

Girls' (and Babies') Night

We had a roomie get-together yesterday, complete with babies.  When you mix good friends and five kiddos, craziness happens.  I wanted to get these pics up earlier today, for the sake of my ladies, so in the interest of time, comments are going to be kept to a minimum.

 Noelle tickles the ivories as guests arrive. 


 Baby Gilead, who is growing at a crazy rate, is just so stinkin' cute!!

 Noelle was clearly a fan.  I didn't get a picture, but Riley kept "petting" Lee's head and asking me to do the same.  I think she'll be pretty excited when Baby Brother comes home.

 Look at that amazing smile on Dylan.

 Good thing Gracie's a tough little lady.  She took the brunt of the force during pillow playtime.






This next series cracks me up.  I think it was Swank who looked at the first one and said, "Well, that one's not bad."  And that's what we were going for: not bad. :)



And the complete degeneration into hilarity.  
I love these girls and their kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment