Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, June 13, 2011

Patience

God is really working with me on patience, which-- really, truly-- I'm grateful for.  But it's rough going. 

I started praying for more patience last week, when my exhaustion hit its peak (I hope!), and the girls were starting to drive me nutso.  I found that I was (and still am) overly reactive to almost everything.  But the problem with praying for patience is that, I'm pretty sure, the way God grants it is through helping you to practice.  Therefore, my exhaustion is still here; I currently have about 60% of my vision, due to what may be an upcoming migraine; Noelle freaked out about her feeding schedule, when I wouldn't give her more milk; God, with his sense of humor, even allowed my computer to go wacky, so I had to restart it when all I wanted was to freaking blog about patience!!! ;)

Needless to say, I'm excited about developing patience, and I'm not naive enough to think that this is going to be a one-time fix that I'll never have to go through again, but-- oh boy-- I will be thrilled when things get a little less crazy.

But for now, I'm rejoicing in God's provision and grace, that He loves me in spite of myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment