Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Girls' Day!

The Wheaton girls and I had a girls' day/night today, and it was hilariously fun. I'll tell ya, though, things are a little different when you add four kiddos into the mix. Here are some of my favorite pics from a fun night.

Riley was a HUGE fan of the ball-popper toy. She thought it was HILARIOUS!


"Eli, I told you NEVER to interrupt me when I'm on the phone."


Noelle looks lovingly at Swank. :)


Riley LOVES little Gracie. Here, she's trying to hold her hand.


Riley was big into confiscating toys. This is one of Eli's dominoes, which she was VERY excited about... I mean, fishy-face excited. It doesn't get much more excited than that.


The little book club.


This is the best shot I got of the four kids...


... except for this one, which absolutely cracks me up! Whose kids are freaking out on the ends?

No comments:

Post a Comment