Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, January 11, 2010

Connie Rocks My World

Connie Tameling (cmtphotography.blogspot.com) came over on Saturday and-- of course-- shot some AMAZING photos of the girls. Here are just a few tasters. I've looked at them over and over and over. I just can't get enough. If you want photos done, again, I HIGHLY recommend her. Seriously, she was fantastic with the kids... well, with Riley... Noelle had very little idea what was happening. :) I don't know if I've ever seen Riley ham it up so much for so long.

Thank you, Connie. You are awesome!

Look at Noelle's sweet double-chin! Who would've guessed, just five weeks ago, that she'd have some chunk on her!?


Riley's favorite activity is reading, and I LOVE this one!


Riley also loves her new tea set. She showed off her hostessing skills for the camera. :)


Ahhh! Can it get any sweeter??!



No comments:

Post a Comment