Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Leash Retort

I had to post my mom's response to my baby pics post (from the 14th). It made me laugh out loud.

"The leash was in Scotland because a certain someone refused to hold anyone's hand. Now...who do you know that might be that independent????"

I'm not sure who she's referring to, but don't tell me because I can figure it out all by myself.

1 comment:

  1. Like yours, my mom got nervous and felt the need to explain herself as well, after reading my post!! HAhaha. And her next comment was how unnerved she is by 'this facebook thing' and how pictures can get out in public so easily now... I am cracking up! Love that your mom felt the need to justify the leash - no judgement here!! Robbie's one more bolt across Target from getting leashed up himself. :)

    ReplyDelete