Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

greensies

I just launched my new etsy page-- greensies onesies. Very exciting, eh? I don't actually have any products up yet because all the onesies I've made are already spoken for, but I'll work on getting stuff up soon! The link is www.greensies.etsy.com

Here are the latest in my onesies, though!





1 comment:

  1. I've been on a blogging hiatus and just got caught up on all your recent posts. Your babes are adorable and I LOVE your onesies. They are too cute and creative! Do you come up with the designs yourself? I'm really impressed. I'm glad you started an etsy sight...I definitely think they will sell! :)

    ReplyDelete