Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The New Productive

My idea of productivity has definitely changed since having one, and now two, kids. Today, I felt pretty good about my fun onesie-making. Sure, it doesn't serve a major practical purpose, but it does allow me to do something fun, creative, relaxing and something that lasts longer than 15 minutes (think: clean laundry tossed on the floor by an excited near-two-year-old). Here's what I got done in the onesie world. I'm waiting till I get the sewing machine up and running to complete them, but they're well on their way! :)

Here's a rockin' rocket ship, for all those rockin' little guys out there.

A little nature scene. I think I may stitch a button in the middle of the flower. Either that or just stitch-- in white, I think?


I love a good giraffe. Now, I'm not the greatest of artists, so my animals are all pretty simple, but I still think it turned out kind of cute... right?
I included a little snack for the giraffe, just in case. :) Oh, and she's going to get a tail stitched on.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're opening an Etsy shop... seriously. People will PAY for these! They are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heather, I'm also impressed. If you sell them online, I'll buy one for Noelle and everyone will be very impressed with what good taste her uncle has.

    BTW - was there a NY resolution to blog more? I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete