Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

Chunk

Noelle has definitely been chunking up. I love love love it. When I went to the doctor's office this past week, the receptionist looked at her and said, "Well, she hasn't missed many meals, has she?" No, she most certainly hasn't. :) Here are a few 6-ish week pictures, just to chronicle her growth.



I love the quizzical look on her face, as if to say, "Mommy, is this always what you're like?"


I'm pretty sure she's doing a little boogie here.


I can't think of a caption cute enough to match this pic.


Now, of course, I have to document some big sis lovin', as well...


Look at Riley's nurturing expression. She's the best big sister ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment