Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

Fashion Show! Fashion Show! Fashion Show at Lunch!

Here's the good news... The way the girls' schedules currently work, Riley and I get to spend a lot of quality time together in the morning. Noelle sleeps really well in the bassinet, and I love that I don't have to neglect Big Sister for the whole day while I'm feeding and comforting Noelle. The bad news is that once Riley goes down for her nap, Noelle is most definitely awake. That means that sleep-deprived Mommy doesn't really get a shot at a nap. This leads to more good news, though. I do get to update the blog while Noelle swings contentedly. Uh... bonus?

I also get to do little photo shoots of Noelle without having to pose and safeguard her from her loving but at times overzealous older sibling. Here are some samples from a couple that I've done lately.

We definitely had to get a shot of the Baby's First Christmas pj's.


Alright... so those of you who are particularly observant will realize that Noelle is older than two weeks (Christmas Day) in these pics. So sue me... :)


"You want me to LIFT my head, Mom? Really?"


I'm calling this one "Singing". I'm pretty sure that's what she's doing.


Yeah, she's not singing in this one.


Look at that concern on her face. I think she's wondering when Mom will get over the joy of these photo shoots. I have bad news for you, kiddo...


I think this is my favorite Noelle picture so far. What a beauty!

1 comment:

  1. Love it! It's like the bow was too heavy for her little head!! And yes, she IS a beauty!

    ReplyDelete