Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Won't you be my...

I'm so grateful for many things these days-- Mike's new job, the fact that Riley loves her little sister, Noelle's growth and development, loving friends who live close by. This morning, though, as I'm scrolling through hundreds of pictures of my girl, I'm really thankful for new "neighbors."

The Tamelings, I guess, aren't technically neighbors-- or at least they're only temporary neighbors-- since they're just renting the house a couple doors down, but in the love-thy-neighbor-as-thyself sense, they have loved on us so much. Connie trudged through the snow this morning to deliver a disk containing the most beautiful pictures I have ever seen. And she delivered a "hello" from Hannah, her daughter who Riley is simply enamored with, and rightly so, as Hannah is a sweet, caring, beautiful girl. On a lighter note, the Tamelings are also "parents" to Scout, and I'm pretty sure that, at this point, Kona couldn't survive without the Scouter. :) It's been fantastic getting to know all of them over the past year. And I'm so happy to report that their real house is only just around the corner. Phew. What would we do without them?!

This segway is rough, but here's one of the photos Connie took. If you want a card, I have some. As you can see (and as I've said before), she's fantastic! Oh, and there will be more photos to come, but seeing as how I started this post yesterday morning and am now just finishing it, I have to upload later. :)


1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest picture of Riley...she looks so adorable and smiley! I can't wait to see more! :)

    ReplyDelete