Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

A Few More

I realized that Mike and I didn't make it into that last round of pics, and that's why you're reading this blog, right? To see Mike and me. Obviously. So here you go...

A handsome man and his sweet little girl. Noelle looks gorgeous here, doesn't she??


See, Mike, she doesn't always look at you with eyes wide with fear. :)


Mommy loves her girls.


I think this one's so cute. I love how you can just make out her bare feet.

1 comment:

  1. OOOHHHH!!! I LOVE THESE! By me typing in all caps I assume you can clearly hear me yelling with excitement across town. (It's only a mile or two, right!?) Love love love every single shot!! There's more, right? I say keep on posting them! :)

    ps. Robbie sat on my lap here in the office and asked to see Riley pictures, and he has thoroughly enjoyed viewing these just as much as I have!

    ReplyDelete