Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Days

Riley absolutely LOVES the snow, which is totally fun for me. I never thought I'd say that I liked to shovel snow, but when it's not too frigid and windy out there, and Noelle is asleep, Riley and I get to go outside for a little change of pace. Yesterday, due to our crazy weather, we got to have TWO shovel playdates!

I kept trying to get Kona to pose with Riley, but she was too busy anxiously anticipating her BFF Scout's arrival. Which way do you think it is to Scout's house? :)


Kona finally sat still for a moment, but not long enough for Riley to get the hug she wanted.




After our snowy escapades, I had to drag Riley in, literally kicking and screaming. It helped a little when she got to wear Mommy's hat, though I think she was just trying to re-bundle herself for another trip outside.


1 comment:

  1. I love the pics. I wish I could have been snowed in with you. It was great not having to shovel late last night, so THANK YOU! I'm glad Riley is enjoying the outdoors. She hasn't done too well the last couple times I took her out with Kona. Must be Mommy!

    ReplyDelete