Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big Girl Bed

I thought I was done blogging for the day, but this MUST be recorded. Yesterday, Riley slept in her big girl bed for the first time! She did an awesome job, not only for her THREE-HOUR nap, but she slept through the night, too. This morning, I started to make the clothes transfer since Noelle's stuff is all in the big girl room, and Riley's is in the nursery. However, I'm now realizing that that may have been a little premature. Apparently, the novelty has already worn off. I put Riley down about twenty minutes ago and came down to the computer. About five minutes later, I heard a THUMP. Oh, boy... I thought. I went up and found Riley out of bed and a full (and luckily, unopened) container of wipes on the floor. I picked her up, told her it was nappies time, and put her back in bed. I then came down and uploaded the pictures from my last post. Pretty much the moment I published it, I heard the scamper of little feet. As I made my way up the stairs, I hoped it was Kona, suddenly light of foot, wandering around the living room. No dice. I went in to Riley's room and found her out of bed again, a partially emptied container of wipes on the floor, and about a dozen wipes stuffed under her big girl comforter. I stifled a giggle, picked her up again (after cleaning up the wipes, that is), and put her back in bed. She's currently crying a little. I wonder if she's in bed or at the door, though. Should probably go see. Plus, now I get to leave you with a cliffhanger. Tune in next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment