Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Swallowed

Here's the story that Riley told me on the way home from our appointment with the orthotics guy... It's a doozy, and I'm trying to keep it as close as possible to the original.

One day, I climbed up really, really high on a house, and I fell really, really far down, last Thursday!  And then, I got swallowed by a BIG WHALE!  And I was in his tummy.  And then an alligator swam by-- right by me!-- and swallowed me.  And I was in his tummy for two weeks!  Then a store helped me get out.  Then a shark swallowed me!  It was a mean shark, and it was a boy, and it had lots of teeth!  It had 1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15 teeth!  Then a fish swallowed me-- a really, really big fish!  It was yellow and had lots of tears.  Would you miss me?  (Me: "Of course!  We'd all miss you!")  Daddy would miss me, and Noelle would miss me, and Uncle Steve would miss me!  And then I got home.  I walked... on the street.  And then a mean car swallowed me!

(editor's note: it's my personal opinion that this is where the story starts to go off the rails a little and gets slightly unbelievable, but please hear it out till the end.)

And then... a mean leaf swallowed me!  And then a house swallowed me-- a mean house!  (If you're wondering if it was the same house she fell off of on Thursday, I asked.  It was.)  And then a garage swallowed me.  And then a mean bike swallowed me!

The End

No comments:

Post a Comment