Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

Amazing

Riley and Noelle got to meet Brooks yesterday.  I'll post pictures later, when we GET HOME!! :)  The girls were almost unbearably sweet with their little brother.  They wanted to hug and kiss and hold him.  I do NOT want to forget two things that the girls said.

We placed Noelle on the bed next to Brooks and me.  Steve asked her what her brother's name was, and she answered, "Monkey!"

Riley snuggled up to Brooks.  Then she looked at me and asked, "How did the doctor get the baby out?"  Ha!  How do you answer that?!  I laughed and eventually answered something about him falling out. With how fast he came, that's, uh, kind of accurate, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment