Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

A little less talk...

My last few posts have been so word-heavy.  And I know that pictures are what you're really here for.  Because of our recent illnesses, I haven't shot a lot of new pics, lately, but I did find these from a hilarious sister photo shoot a little while back.  My goodness, I can only imagine what the the pictures will be like with THREE!!



 Yikes.  Doesn't she just look lovey and snuggly?  Ha!

And more of the kind of pictures typical to these attempts...


This one's actually cute of Noelle.  Shock! 

And look!  The two of them together, being sweet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment