Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

That's my girl

I'll actually write later, but I had to quickly post this picture of Riley.  I think it perfectly exemplifies my little lady.  Just a little backstory... Mike told me that today was my day to do with what I pleased (amazing, no?), so I used part of the day to do something that I love doing but that I haven't done in quite some time: sew!  That explains the dress she has on.  The only other thing you need to know is that as soon as I brought the dress upstairs, Riley-girl screamed, "Put it on!!!" 

 That's my girl-- demanding her "pretty dress," so she could be appropriately clothed to play with her cars and trucks. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment