Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

The Great Experiment

The girls are now in bed, and I'm making myself some lunch, typing, and straining to hear any fleck of sound that can reach my ears.  This is because today is the first day that I'm attempting the two-girls-one-room nap situation.  I told both of them it was nappies time, and I emphasized to Riley that it wasn't time to talk but to sleep.  It's now been about 20 minutes, and I haven't heard a peep!

However, I did quietly turn the handle and peek in at the 14-minute mark.  At first, I thought Riley was asleep, but then she lit up with a big smile.  I then looked over to see Noelle, standing in her crib, bearing an even bigger and goofier smile. 

So I guess that they've done what I asked, so far.  We'll see if any sleep will be had.  At least I'll get a few chuckles...

... though you may want to ask me if I'm still laughing if they still won't actually go to sleep in the same room after Baby Brother comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment