Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, July 11, 2011

"Aunty" K and "Uncle" J

We had two dear friends, Joshua and Katherine, come to visit us this past weekend.  We cherish any and all time we have with them, as do the girls, as you'll see shortly.  We had a short but sweet time with them, strolling around downtown Naperville, playing hide-and-seek (thank you for hiding and being attacked by Kona, K!), doll housing, feeding ducks and grilling out.  I only really got pictures from the Naperville duck experience, but they alone are so sweet.



 This is right after a junior high kid walked by and loudly commented, "Look at that!  It CLEARLY says, 'DO NOT FEED WILDLIFE.' Interesting, HUH??"  Trust me, kid; I know.  I'm a rule-follower, too.  See how far I've come?




 I asked Riley to hold Daddy's hand.  I love that they ended up shaking hands.  Ha!



 I did snap a picture of this, but it also made my heart race.  Whew.




Joshua and Katherine, please come back soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment