Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Comic Relief

I don't know where Riley gets some of these things, but I clearly need to start keeping a list of Riley quotables.  Be ready for more posts like this.  These are, pretty much, only from the last three days!  The girl cracks me up!



"Hey, Mom!  Guess who really likes elephants... Riley does!"

(While I'm in the bathroom) "Are you going, Mom?  Good job!!  I'll give you some privacy.  Don't worry; I'm not looking."

"Oh!  I think that was the baby!  I think he's talking to me.  He says... he wants to go to Target!  Or to the zoo!"

(For no apparent reason) "Well, that is really disappointing."

(While playing in the kitchen with one of her trucks) "Knufflebunny is nowhere to be found, Mr. Grey.  We're going to Jerusalem!  There's a big tower.  Now Mr. Grey is parked at Jerusalem.  I'm having a dance party!"

(When going to get Noelle after she wakes up) "Hi, cute peanut!  Hi!  Want to get up?"

"It's okay, Noelle.  Don't freak out.  It's just me!  Remember?"

No comments:

Post a Comment