Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Million Dollar Baby

Don't be confused; Million Dollar Baby is an awesome nursery furniture company.  My brother started working for them a little while ago, and just recently, he contacted me, asking if we would need another crib for Little Man.  Since Noelle isn't going to see a toddler bed any time soon, we did.  And here's one of the amazing things about this company: they like to help families.  So here's what we got.  Clearly, we haven't decorated around them pieces yet, but you can see how cool they are. 

 We actually decided that it was much easier for us to set up the new crib for Noelle, in Riley's room.  And I LOVE how the white pops against the purple-y, chocolate-y wall.  My friend, Erin, gave me the wooden flowers, and I thought they looked pretty darn cute on the legs of the crib.  Now we just need something on the wall...


As an added bonus, we got a navy changing table.  I'm drooling over this.  I love the rich navy, and it's going to be amazing when we paint the nursery a silver-gray color.  Sure, right now, it's sitting in our living room, but sometimes we just have to wait.


Oh, and as an added bonus-- the boxes these things come in are super-fun toys! :)


P.S. If you like a little modern flair to your design, check out MDB's family, babyletto.  Love them, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment