Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, May 21, 2011

TMI

I know what you were thinking, the one (two?) of you who have been following my blog: she's done it again-- went on a blogging binge then left us high and dry.

Not true! I will admit that I'm a fits-and-spurts blogger, but my week-long break, this time, was due to a Disney cruise!! Now we're back on land, our cell phones work without the possibility of incurring roaming charges, and I can catch up on what I missed on The Voice.

I may as well start with the most recent, and most potent, memory. WARNING: If you have a sensitive gag reflex, you may want to just skip this post. Actually, scroll down to the bottom for the Cliff Notes edition.

First, let me just say that I'm grateful for flights under 4 1/2 hours. We usually fly to and from California, so the flight from Orlando was a piece of cake.

With that said, we did have a minor, uh, hiccup. The flight was a measly 2 hours, 42 minutes. Plus, the girls (and I) had gotten to see the grandparents in the airport, so they were on a little high from that. We boarded. Noelle was exhausted, and-- yay!-- she fell asleep shortly into the flight. Thus it was that at about 40 minutes into the flight, Noelle coughed in her sleep. But a couple minutes later, she woke herself up by puking buckets all over herself and me. The girl had eaten almost nothing throughout the day, so I'm not sure where all this vomit was coming from, but I think that she easily lost a week's worth of meals. Somehow, I managed to keep it contained on our clothes (and then on her blanket... I needed somewhere to change her). Riley had a spare sweatshirt that we threw on Noelle, and I had a hoodie. Sure, my bra was soaked and reeked to high heaven, and Noelle had some pretty gnarly hair, but we made it through the rest of the flight.

Now we're home and very excited to be here. My next post will feature some crazy adorable pictures, so prepare yourself for that! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment