Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Early Ultrasound

I went in this morning to get an early ultrasound for Baby #3. Apparently, since Noelle measured small throughout the pregnancy, and I had low amniotic fluid levels, they want to monitor this one more closely.

I'll cut to the chase... Everything looks great! Baby is measuring correctly for the November 12 due date, and so far, everything else is normal, too. Yay!

But the news I didn't know I was going to get is that Baby #3 is actually Baby BOY Green!! Sure enough, he had, as the ultrasound tech described it, a little rocketship between his legs. And he seemed to be quite the exhibitionist, since the tech told me that, "Oh yeah, it just keeps popping up. I've seen it quite a few times."

That is pretty darn exciting news for us, especially considering Mike has been SERIOUSLY outnumbered and needed a little more testosterone around the house, what with me, two baby girls, a female chocolate lab and the death of our two male guppies (which had really helped him to cope, I think. Ha!).

So here you go, a pic of our adorable little man! :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, congratulations, Heather! That will be wonderful to have a boy :)

    ReplyDelete