Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 9, 2011

Hello, Old Friend

Noelle is currently asleep (after a 6 am wake-up and put-back-down), and Riley is contentedly playing with her Easter eggs (fun all year round!), cars, and new plastic bugs. Well, now that I've started typing, she's come over to investigate, but I can get a somewhat complete sentence down while opening and closing eggs and commenting on how silly she is.

So, clearly, it's been awhile. Not that there's really any excuse, but here's my excuse. This pregnancy has been KICKING MY BUTT! I won't go into details, but I will say that-- praise the Lord!-- I'm finally feeling like a normal pregnant woman as opposed to an incapacitated, off-her-rocker, my-kids-are-watching-more-movies-than-I-care-to-admit-while-I-lie-in-fetal-position-on-the-couch pregnant woman. And just in time for our Disney cruise with my fam, this coming Saturday!! Could there be a better time?!

There are, obviously, more stories to relate than I possibly could at this time, so let's start with some super-cute pics of the girls. That's why you come, anyway, right?

These are from the day of the party we had for my college tennis coach (25 years! Yeah, Jane!!!). The girls were in coordinating Wheaton gear, and it was almost too cute to handle. Plus, I'm kind of a fan of the fact that they both seem to be big tennis supporters. :)







Best fans ever? Quite possibly. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment