Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Listening...

Have I talked about Grooveshark yet? I don't think I have. Grooveshark is AMAZING! It's like Pandora, but you can make your own playlists from millions of songs that people have uploaded onto the site. We have it playing approximately 80% of our day. I have a Sesame Street playlist, a Disney playlist, and a Mommy-seriously-needs-a-break-from-kids'-music playlist. I honestly don't know if anyone reads my blog, but if you do, please feel free to make this post an interactive experience. More on that later.

Here are some of the artists who shuffle through my playlist:

Adele
Colbie Caillat
she & him
Hall & Oates
Sara Bareilles
Taylor Swift
James Taylor
Lady Antebellum

And, yes, I do realize that my tastes are currently trending toward folk/country. Whatever.

But now for the interactive portion... since I can, essentially, try out any songs I'd like without having to buy them, I'm up for any suggestions. Ready... Set... Suggest away!!

Oh, and in honor of the musical leanings of this post, here's a video of Noelle standing and dancing (kind of).

No comments:

Post a Comment