Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, May 23, 2011

Crash and Burning Up

I'm so very grateful that God kept us all healthy over the course of the cruise. We had a fantastic time with friends and family, and we didn't have to deal with a sick child (or adult!).

And that's why I'm grateful that the girls and I are having a rocky start, back into our normal routine. Sure, it's not fun being sick, but it's way less fun being sick on vacation.

Here's the state of things, currently. Poor Noelle was burning up with fever on Saturday. Fortunately, it seems to last a relatively short time, and Tylenol and Motrin were successful in keeping it down. Since then, she's been hacking away with such frequency that if I'm not looking in her direction, and she suddenly is quiet, I quickly spin myself around to make sure she's still breathing.

Riley got the fever yesterday, and it got up to 102.3. The drugs worked on her, too, but the fever comes back as soon as enough time has lapsed.

As for me, I think I got a hybrid. I'm coughing, though not with the same strength as Noelle, and it seems like I've regressed into the first trimester. I'm nauseous and exhausted. Major bummer.

If you're reading this, what I guess I'm saying is this: please pray for the Green girls! We're a wreck!

No comments:

Post a Comment