Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Man on the Town

Well, Brooks has started to get out and about... a little. Yesterday, my first full day with a 3-to-one ratio, we made a Target run, because Mommy was getting antsy.

This doesn't bode particularly well for my sanity, seeing as I couldn't stay home bound for even one day. Ah, well. But have you seen these carts at Target? They're ginormous!! And they drive about as easily as I imagine a semi drives... when it's hitched to another semi. I almost took out a Target employee at one point. He was very gracious. Thanks, guy.


Then, this morning, we all got to pile in the van and head to preschool. It was a pretty nice day out, so no problem. Then Brooks, Noelle and I came home, did some tummy time, and played. What a busy morning. ;)

Oh, and Brooks didn't take part in this one, but R, N and I got to go to a McDonalds birthday party this weekend. I'm sorry to say that Noelle is a huge fan of McNuggets (gross). Riley just loved her stylin' hat.

Three cheers for getting out of the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment