Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, November 14, 2011

Erin's gift and OH MY WORD!

Alright... here's the reveal of my sneak peak.  Because the suspense has been killing you.  Yep, that's what I thought; you don't even remember what I'm talking about.  That's ok. 

Here's the tote bag I made for Erin for her THIRTIETH birthday!  She's currently at Notre Dame, so it's inspired by the Fightin' Irish. 

 

It has one pocket on the outside, a couple larger ones on the inside, some places for writing utensils, and-- of course-- an iPhone-sized pocket. :)


And it has a squared off bottom, which I thought would be hard, but with the help of this tutorial from the amazing Ashley of Make It and Love It, it was unbelievably easy.  Actually, the whole bag was easy.  Loved it.


So I loved making that bag, which was a first time project for me.  But then-- the OH MY WORD portion of the post title-- I made these!


I had been eyeing ruffle fabric for quite some time, so when I found some of it for 50% off, I decided the time was now!  And I have to say-- totally worth it!  Look at these adorable leggings which took roughly 15 minutes to put together!  So freaking cute!!!  I love them so much.  I mean, when you're Noelle (or Riley, who will get some soon, too), you're tiny and have squishy, super-squeezable legs, why NOT sport some ruffly leggings?? 

Now I just have to make some kind of tunic top to accompany them.  Any suggestions for style/color? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment